Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Monday, October 7, 2013

This Cookbook is Full of Bull

 



I found the Collegiate Cookbook USF Gameday Edition via Facebook. One of my former classmates wrote and photographed this awesome cookbook with her husband and I'm spreading the news to any Bull who will listen to buy this book. I bought it last week and it is filled with dozens of fun recipes for your entree, your drink, your dessert and there is even a section in there for those early games that call for breakfast at your tailgate party. I highly recommend this eBook! Love it!!!

Want a copy for yourself? Get the Kindle edition eBook for just $4.99 HERE.


This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I went to USF spelled backwards LOL...Go Noles AND Bulls! The recipes ideas look yummy. Hope your friend sells a lot of her ebooks - what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool. Good game + good food = great time. I hope you get a lot of good recipes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...