Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Tailgate Games- Beer Pong

 


#BeerPong #Tailgating

Ever wondered exactly how to play beer pong? I found what I consider to be the most easy to understand directions HERE. They even have pictures that explain it step by step! Personally I'm more of a rum or vodka drinker myself so I'd probably take a shot of one of those and let someone else drink the beer for me when the time comes. I also found this nifty Beer Pong Party Pack Pong Star Beer Pong Kit! Check it out HERE! It has instructions, cups, balls and everything but the beer!

This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information. 

6 comments:

  1. I actually met my future spouse playing Beer pong at a fellow friends house :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome! Love when games bring people together :)

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! I have never played this game but it sure looks like a lot of fun!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said- I prefer to drink the rum and vodka, but the game IS fun. LOL

      Delete
  3. I actually do know how to play beer pong. :-) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. More fun posts to come :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...