Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Self Adhesive Sport Ball Shapes


I found some awesome self adhesive ball shapes that are perfect for making some fun USF Bull crafts.I could use them for magnets, frames, gift bags, ornaments, the possibilities are endless! 

I'm thinking I'll get some paint markers and write GO BULLS and I'm Full of Bull all over some of the ball shapes!!

You can get 500 of Self-Adhesive Sport Ball Shapes for just $9.99. Get some HERE.

This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

  1. You are quite crafty Grant! This would be great for children that are into sports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Also great for adults ACTING like children. LOL!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...