Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cuteness Alert! Michael's Sports Ornaments


I found these adorable ornaments at Michael's today! These little guys are $1.50 for two and they are available in soccer, baseball, football, golf and basketball. Didn't see any hockey...oh well! Too cute! Had to share. Find a Michael's near you HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBC. I'm not into sports much, but the ornaments are cute. I like making themed Christmas trees, and these would make a cute one for a "sporty" family! Nice to virtually meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some sports ornaments to hang on our tree. But also I do make ceramic ones.
    Stop in from UBC

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making ornaments. I've really gotten into making baking soda/cornstarch ones lately :) I made some for Halloween!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...