Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Friday, July 20, 2012

How to Make Sports Inspired Drinking Glasses




This was originally posted on my personal blog The Famous Ashley Grant but seeing as how it's a Bulls inspired video I thought this should be posted here as well :)

Here it is guys! My first video in my first ever web series. Initially I was going to do a series of videos on one subject, but after REALLY thinking about it I decided to just go with what I know best and that is how to make stuff! I love crafting and thought a series of crafting and how to videos would be a ton of fun and every week I plan to load a new video of a craft I've done and show you how you can make it too! This also helps me with one of my tasks for my 101 in 1001 challenge! So, without further adieu...check out my video for How to Make Sports Inspired Drinking Glasses

You can check out all of the videos I've loaded on Youtube HERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...