Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Fan Craft Idea- Crayon on Canvas


This crayon on canvas craft was "pinspired" by a project I found on Pinterest.  Basically all I did to make this a Bulls worthy craft was change the crayon colors to green and gold and used gold colored flowers. I used an 8X10 piece of canvas, the flowers came from Wal-Mart and the crayons came from Publix. The flowers were actually leftover from my Bulls Wreath :) Check out the Bulls Wreath HERE!!

To get the "splash" effect with the crayons I glued them onto the canvas and then took a hair dryer to them to melt them all over the canvas. After that I just hot glued the flowers onto the splashed crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...