Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fan Craft Idea- USF Wreath


Looking for a fun and creative way to show your neighbors that you are a Bulls fan? Consider making a custom wreath!! This photo is one I actually made myself! I took all the green and gold beads I got at Gasparilla and from Guavaween and hot glued them onto a simple wooden wreath I snagged from the dollar store. I took some yellow flowers that I bought at Wal-Mart for $0.97 and glued those on. To fill the last little gap I grabbed a piece of wood from Michaels for $0.30 and slapped a piece of scrapbook paper onto it and wrote "Go Bulls!" on it. I then found some USF stickers I had purchased at Jo-Ann's last year and added those to the little sign to complete my wreath. Then, all I had to do was slip the wreath onto a wreath holder I got from the Dollar Tree and voila! I had myself a USF Wreath for under $5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...