Disclaimer

This website is in no way officially affiliated with or endorsed by the University of South Florida, its staff, its students, its teams, groups, faculty, etc. This is simply a website run by a fan of the University of South Florida and the University of South Florida Bulls!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Full of Bull at Bulls Fanfest 8.22.2010

The USF Bulls Fanfest was held Sunday 8.22.2010 at Raymond James Stadium. Sadly it had been postponed due to a scheduling conflict otherwise it would have been held on my birthday...but I digress. The most important thing to me was that I got pics with Coach Holtz, B.J. Daniels and of course Rocky!

Got some pretty cool swag too! I won a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card after beating my sister in water pong (PG version of Beer Pong of course) I also picked up a free drink coupon at Hooters =) The free shirt for the new show Running with the Bulls on News Channel 8 made me happy too.

Ashley Grant (that's me!) with a few of the players =)



Awesome bag I picked up at the Verizon Fios Tent!



Chris Jett playing Plinko in an attempt to win another prize at the Verizon Fios tent



The coolest Tattoo I saw all day at the Bulls Fanfest!



Check out all the pictures I snapped at the Fanfest HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...